Tuesday 17 June 2014

The Circus Was In Town

Last Saturday, I took my son to the circus at Victoria Park.  He's three and had never been before but when my wife saw a flyer advertising it I couldn't wait to take him. 



Whenever we'd driven past the tent last week he'd made appreciative noises so I was sure he'd love it.  I was worried as we were about to enter.  Seeing the darkness within, the flashing lights and the loud music his initial reaction was to turn round.  "I don't want to go in!" he announced.  As  I'd just shelled out nearly twenty quid we braved it. 

As we thought he ended up loving it.  He laughed his head off at the comedy bullfight which you can see a blurry image of here courtesy of my appalling photography skills...


It was a hit with the boy, I'd definitely recommend it if you have young ones the next time they're in town.  http://www.circusfuntasia.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment